Wednesday, April 17, 2013

THE SWEETEST BLESSINGS

Tonight Rob and I were blessed to talk to one of our birth moms for almost an hour. We had a wonderful conversation with her. I am so grateful for the internal strength and love she, and our other birth mom, had that gave them the courage to choose another path for their children. It is hard for me to imagine making such an unselfish choice and sacrifice- and yet, I  am blessed to know personally two amazing women who did. Their ability to do so allowed me to have the have the complete experience of motherhood--raising children from birth. Without them, I would never have been able to experience this type of joy. I am so grateful to them for blessing me in this way.

I get lots of people telling me how much I am blessing my children's lives--but the truth is--they are blessing mine--as did their birth mom's before them. Rob and I pray every night that these women will be blessed for their amazingly selfless hearts. We know we have been given the sweetest blessings and truly want them to have the same in return.






No comments: