Monday, April 22, 2013

LONG DAY, SHORT NOTE

I was just about to write my blog after spending most of the day down with a migraine. Rob just asked me how long I thought I'd be and I told him I was going to write something really quick. That's when he went into rhyme and I figured at that point he'd written my blog for me. So here's Rob's blog:

Had a migraine,
Went to bed ~
I'll finish tomorrow
Unless I'm dead.

Hahaha! It was actually a really bad migraine that started last night and only started to get better an hour or so ago. At least it's doing better now. It sure wears me out when these happen.

On a more serious note, for those of you who know my Aunt Kaye McKamey, she is having some severe health challenges at the moment and we would really appreciate your prayers for her. Thanks so much.

No comments: