Monday, April 1, 2013

APRIL FOOL'S DAY GO AWAY

I am very thankful that no one tried to pull an April Fool's joke on me today. I just would not have enjoyed it. I guess I am getting too old for that kind of thing. At least it feels that way. I read about lots of jokes being played on people and I was just glad it wasn't me. Maybe my sense of humor is the first casualty of age. I sure hope not--or maybe the jokes just weren't funny this year. That's probably it.

I really haven't felt very good today. I think I over did it on the weekend, plus, our weather changed. We got a big thunderstorm in and the temps dropped about 15 degrees. That probably didn't help, either.

Well, not much really went on here today. The kids couldn't even play outside because of the storm. Although, they were very vocal about their dislike for thunder and lightning! Lol!




No comments: