Thursday, April 4, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY - THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

I got up very early this morning with Rob. He had an early breakfast meeting for work so I decided I would get up with him and exercise early and have a good start to my day. I did five miles on the treadmill and then  spent another twenty minutes exercising the random flabby parts of my body. This getting old crud is nuts!

When Rob got home we got things ready for Megan's party. We had some family and friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was a fun evening. Grandpa even came upstairs. That's always a good thing.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I am ready for a weekend. The great thing about this weekend is that Julie is coming home for a visit! Yay! She will be home tomorrow night until Sunday afternoon. The kids are going to be so excited. So is Mommy! Plus, it's Conference weekend. That's our church Conference, held every six months where General Authorities speak. We don't go to our chapels but can go to SLC to the Conference Center or watch at home on TV. It's a great time to be spiritually fed. So, I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend!

Happy Friday - the Weekend is here! Make it a great one!




No comments: