Sunday, December 30, 2012

IT'S A GOOD TIME TO STAY CLOSE TO HOME

I've been home all day today. The kids were still coughing and sniffling so I didn't dare take them to church. Rob went over for a bit but came home not feeling well himself. I think he is going to work only part of the day tomorrow if he feels better.

Megan came over tonight for dinner and we watched Men in Black 3. It was pretty good. The language could have been a little more tame. I hate it when they throw in a few curse words to get a rating they want.

I finished my chocolate, chocolate cheesecake today and it was delicious but probably not worth all the time and effort it took to make it. It took two days of my life so I probably won't make that recipe again. Plus, I now have to spend the next four days dieting to get the pounds off it added to my body! That's just not right, eh?!

Grandma and Grandpa are doing good. Nothing much to report there. We are all hanging on just fine. Still have snow on the ground and cold in the air. We are sticking pretty close to home right now. Hope your weather is treating you nice!

No comments: