Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A TRUE BLUE MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I used to work in the Alumni Association at BYU and I got a call from them a few weeks ago. They were looking for some cute kids to star in their Christmas Card video ~ the one they send out to their Alumni each year. Lucky for them I just happened to have two little cuties. I took them on the scheduled date and they played their parts. Today I got the finished product. I think it turned out really nice.

I've tried to load it so you could see it directly on here several times but I think it is just too large because I have had it loading for a couple of hours and it's not finished yet. So, I will just put the link below and if you are interested you can click on the link and view it. It's only a minute snd forty-two seconds long. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvIGJtZAVuM&feature=youtu.be

No comments: