Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ALMOST HALF WAY THERE . . .

It's the eleventh of December and while I am farther ahead than I usually am this time of year I'm pretty sure I'm still behind. I can't seem to even complete the simple things on my list every day. I guess that's what happens when you have a 3 and 4 year old wanting your constant attention. I'm not complaining really~since I happen to adore the 3 and 4 year old. I am just starting to stress and have a feeling if I don't get things in gear I'm going to be making a mad dash on the 23rd or 24th of December to get things done! 

My little ones both have colds. Thankfully, nothing serious-and I do mean THANKFULLY. I have taken Jonathon to the doctor twice with this one and had him checked for strep and it has come back negative. Whew! At this point (I am crossing my fingers and toes--and this is tricky, but I'm crossing yours too!) he and Carly just have sore throats and really snotty noses. But we've been blessed that he has not gone into his horrible breathing like he usually does. We are so, so happy about that! We pray it stays that way.

Well, nothing earth shatteringly interesting happened in our neck of the woods today. That's probably good. Hope you have the same kind of blessings in your neck of the woods. ;)


No comments: