Saturday, December 15, 2012

IN RAMA WAS THERE A VOICE HEARD,


Lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping [for] her children, and would not be comforted,  . . .  Matthew 2:18 

I don't know any mothers who didn't weep with the mother's who lost their innocent children in Connecticut today. I am heartbroken for them. I cannot seem to put it out of my mind. I won't go through all the things that are going through my mind as they aren't things that will bring anyone peace. I will just say I feel so deeply for those parents who are not able to hug and hold their little ones tonight. I hate the evil in this world. I don't know how I will ever have the courage to send my little one's off to a school without me there to protect them. I pray with all my heart the Lord will encircle those parents in his loving arms of peace and comfort and help them walk through these dark, dark days ahead. I hope you are praying for them too. They are going to need more prayers than we can begin to imagine. 

 

No comments: