Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WHERE'S THE PONY EXPRESS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

I mailed one of my Christmas gifts, belatedly-of course, because that's how my holiday seemed to work out this year. I got a surprise in my mail today. It came back to me. Now, that might not seem like a big deal but I mailed it on December 30 and just got it back today--January 25th. It only had to travel 50 miles from here--less than an hour. The gift was inside a regular sized card and turns out I failed to put the recipient's entire address on it. It did, however, have my complete return address on it. The inablitly to deliver it was totally my fault. But I just have one question for the US Postal Service: What the heck have you been doing with my card for three weeks?? No wonder you are losing business and going bankrupt! I mean, Pony express could have been there and back a dozen or more times by now! Just sayin' . . .

No comments: