Sunday, January 8, 2012

SUNDAY

I got up way too early today. Okay it was only 7 a.m. but that was early for me, especially on a Sunday. Our Church time just moved January 1, from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. and it does make it easier to give the kids nap time but it's hard on Mom's who are not "morning" people. Lol!

I taught Sunday School today so it was Rob's turn to stay home with Jono. Poor little guy, he wants to go bye-bye with us so bad. I wish there was something we could figure out for him but I sure can't think of it. There are so many darn germs to deal with in the Winter and people just don't keep their kids home when they have coughs, colds and sniffles~ Jono catches everything.

Megan came over for dinner tonight. We watched a couple of movies. We always try to watch what the kids call a "Jesus" movie. Basically it's a movie that has something to do with Christ or the scriptures. Usually they are ones that are made for children or teenagers. The kids love them and we like them too. It's a fun Sunday evening activity for us.

I made a roast for dinner and shredded it. Then I made homemade buns and let everyone choose whether they wanted a barbecue French dip sandwich. That went over pretty well and was easy to do.

Rob is taking tomorrow and Tuesday off. Hopefully, after he sleeps in we can get a few things caught up around here! I'm excited to have him home for a couple days! Yay!

No comments: