Sunday, January 1, 2012

WELCOME TO 2012!

Wow, can you believe it's 2012? I can't. When I was a kid dates like this seemed like light years away. It's wierd to actually be in them now.

I've been working on re-working my blog for several hours now. How do you like it? I still have work to do. I am not very tech savvy so that's why it is taking me so long. It has driven me nuts for months that I have not been able to get paragraphs to appear on my blog. I have been writing in paragraphs but then when I publish the blog it publishes in one big clump. So frustrating. But, I am pretty sure I just figured it out. It was a setting in here I had to change. So, I'm not sure if it was something I changed at some point by accident or if the blog system just went nuts one day. I am going to believe the latter. It will make me feel better.

Rob took the girls to church today and I stayed home with Jonathon. We had a pretty fun morning together. He keeps me running. He is getting a lot more verbal and a lot easier to understand although he still speaks in baby gibberish a ton of the time.

Grandpa hasn't felt very well for a couple of days. I think they wore him out pretty good this week in physical therapy. He pushes himself pretty hard and then he pays for it. On the other hand, Grandma seems like she is feeling a lot better. She has been up and around quite a bit more the past few days. Yay!

Well, that's about all I know for now. More later.



No comments: