Saturday, January 7, 2012

SATURDAY IN THE DARK . . .

Okay, okay so those aren't the words. That's what you do though when you have a bad migraine. Thankfully, it was Saturday and I had both Julie and Rob home to help with kids. I don't think I left the bedroom until after 4 p.m. today and then only to eat a little something. Then back to bed for awhile. Unfortunately, tomorrow is my day to teach so I had to finish preparing my lesson. I hope I feel well enough in the morning to go and teach it. Either way, I have to do so.

Rob is going to stay home with Jono tomorrow. We take turns doing that. So far it has worked well this year to keep him healthy--that, and keeping him away from playlands. We just don't take him much of anywhere anymore.

Grandma and Grandpa are both pretty tired but other than that they seem to be feeling pretty good. Grandpa has some pain when he moves (mostly) his arms. He says if he doesn't move at all he is just fine.

Well, that's all I know. Take care.

No comments: