Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PRE-SCHOOL DAY

Carly's first day at pre-school went well. She made several new friends and really enjoyed herself. I think it's going to be a really good experience for her.

Jonathon has been potty-training himself. It's so nice that he has been motivated by his sister's experience. He actually woke up in the middle of his nap and called for me to come get him and take him to the bathroom today. I couldn't believe it. He was completely dry and when I took him he went immediately. Good show!

Grandpa hasn't been seemed to be feeling very good the last few days. He hasn't been eating really well. He just tells me he isn't hungry. I don't like that very much. I think it's important for him to keep his strength up. Grandma is feeling better but is just really tired.

Grandpa called me downstairs for something today and when I came back upstairs I caught Jonathon tossing my laptop on the floor. I don't know if he heard me coming and decided to toss the evidence or if he was just going to throw it anyway. Gah! Luckily, it survived. Believe it or not so did my boy! Lol! B-O-Y-S!

No comments: