Friday, January 13, 2012

IS THE MOON FULL OR WHAT?

Today was the end of the school term so I had Julie home. That was nice. She didn't have to work either so I had her here all day. The little ones love having her around, too. They have been really wild the last few days. You'd think the moon was full or something. They have both been extra whiney and easily upset about every little thing. I'm not sure what is causing it but I hope it ends soon. It really is outside the norm for them. And it makes Mama not so happy.:( And you know, when Mama ain't happy~no one is happy!:)

Grandpa had PT again today. I'm not sure what they are doing to him over there but he sure comes home looking beat. Actually, knowing him, I'm pretty sure he's the one overdoing it. They probably ask him to do ten reps of something and he probably insists on doing twenty. He's always been an overachiever!

Julie and I did a bunch of cooking tonight. We found a good deal on hamburger and so we cooked up a whole bunch of it for the freezer. Then I made a pan of my triple chocolate brownies. We ate them warm with glasses of ice cold milk--and they were YUMMY!

Well, signing off for tonight. Sweet dreams!


No comments: