Tuesday, March 19, 2013

LOSING IT!!

Grandma has lost ten pounds. She has stopped eating bread and sugar for probably the last month and has really been good about it. She has had an iron will. We've had girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, milk shakes and all kinds of treats in here but nothing has tempted her enough to quit her diet. Me, on the other hand--I've lost 10 lbs.--gained 7--lost 7 lbs, gained 8, lost 5 lbs, gained 3 . . . well, you get the idea. Grandma has been taking the slow and steady path to get there while I have been riding a roller coaster in an effort to do it quickly.

Hmmm, I wonder which way is working better? Yah, it's kind of obvious. You'd think I would get that wouldn't ya?! Could someone please pass the iron will? I can't seem to find mine. Lol!

No comments: