Friday, March 29, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

We had a really nice, warm day here today. It was gorgeous! We had some friends in town who came over and had lunch with us and we enjoyed part of the day just catching up. I even got the kid's wagon out and took them for a ride this evening. They loved getting out of the house and being out in the open air! We stopped at one of their friend's houses and they played for awhile and jumped on the trampoline. It was fun to hear the sounds of children outside playing. Winter has been here too long this year!

I'm excited for Easter! I love this time of year. I love not only the fun Easter egg hunts and leaving baskets for the kids but also the more important part, remembering our Savior and his death and resurrection. I am so grateful for the blessings we have because our Savior was willing to suffer and die for us and then be resurrected! What a miracle the resurrection is for all of us! May you be truly blessed this Easter Season!

No comments: