Thursday, March 28, 2013

BRING IT ON!

Today was a beautiful day outside. I wish I'd spent more time outside than inside. Maybe tomorrow. I spent the day doing laundry and a little clean-up indoors. I also got in five miles on my treadmill. When Rob got home we ran out and did some errands and grabbed something to eat. By the time we got back it was time to get the kids ready for bed. I'm hoping to have a little more time to spend outdoors tomorrow. I want to take the kids on a walk and let them play.

Mom and Dad got out for a bit today, too. They went shopping and had lunch out. It was just too nice to stay inside. I think it got up to around 65 degrees. It is supposed to stay at these temps through the weekend and on into next week!. Yay! We are so ready for it to be Spring!

No comments: