Saturday, March 9, 2013

GET READY TO GIVE IT UP -- THAT EXTRA HOUR, THAT IS! :)

Rob has been on call this week. He got called out late last night and didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning so neither of us got much sleep. He did end up being able to be around most of the day today though, just doing paperwork. Cross your fingers with me that he doesn't get called out through the night.

There wasn't a whole lot going on here today. The kids had a friend over for several hours. Her mommy wasn't feeling good so we took her to give her mom a rest. Well, the kids wanted her to come play regardless and play, they did!

Grandma made a big run to Sam's Club. Then later Rob and I made another one. It's so easy to get caught up over there--though they really do have some good deals if you watch for them. We just needed to stock up on some things. I need to go through the freezers tomorrow and see what we really have. You know how things kind of just get stuffed on top of each other until you lose track? Well, that's where I am now. I've lost track of what's in my freezers--so, it's time to pull things out and inventory! I was planning to wait until Spring but it just won't wait. We have run out of room now.

Hey - don't forget Sunday-Spring FORWARD, Fall back! That's right, we lose an hour. Set your clocks back Saturday night before you go to bed so you won't be late on Sunday.

Well, better get to sleep myself so I am more willing to give up that hour tomorrow. Night all.

No comments: