Sunday, January 6, 2013

JUST A FEW THINGS!

Well, we did it. We went to church as a family today and it was really nice. Jono even went to his own class and as far as I knew did pretty well. Although, he told Grandma when she asked if he was a good boy "No, I was not." Actually, his teachers told me he was a good boy, but Carly told me that in opening exercises (the first twenty minutes where all ages of kids sing together before going to their own class) Jono got up and went up to the microphone. I asked her what he did and she told me someone's father went and got him. So, it sounds like the crisis was averted before a new "Emcee" was born. Yah, that is all Jono needs is a working microphone! ;)

When we got home Sarah's family was heading back from Disneyland and landing in SLC so they stopped by for a short visit before heading home. It was nice to visit with them and hear about their trip. They had a great time.

Rob got some more family pictures hung tonight. Our home is feeling more put together and I really like it.
We still have several walls to go but we are making such progress. Yay! Oh and one fun thing-- we found one place we could put up a painting of the Little Falls that Irene Sanders painted for my Grandparents years ago. It used to hang in my parents front room and now it is going to hang in ours. I love it!

No comments: