Tuesday, October 4, 2011

INSOMNIAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I hate it when I can't sleep. Insomnia is the worst! I've had it before and it usually only lasts for a few weeks-- or a month or two but it completely exhausts my mind and body whenever it occurs. I didn't sleep well again last night so I was a walking zombie this morning. However, today ended up being a great day. After I put the kids down for their nap--I actually got a nap myself and it was a good one! It was so nice to sleep. It wasn't a long nap but still it was sleep and it felt wonderful! Tonight before dinner I was able to plant another 50 bulbs. The cold snap is headed this way. It was a strange day weather-wise. We had severe storm warnings today and it did rain heavily a couple of times--so it was wet soil I was planting in but at least it wasn't too cold to plant yet. It is supposed to drop thirty degrees in the next day or so. Grandma and Grandpa are going to head to Sarah's on Thursday. Caitlin and Ian both have games they want to watch this weekend. I hope the weather stays good enough for the to travel easily. Julie and I have been ordering her graduation stuff. I mean--cap and gown, tassel, invitations, et al. Can you believe the deadline to order those things is nearly eight months before the event? Do they not realize Mommies are cranky enough about losing their graduating baby's as it is? Do they need to make us think about it all year? Ye Gads! Well, that's about it for the day. Here's wishing me (and you) a good night's sleep. N. :)

No comments: