Saturday, October 8, 2011

HOME AGAIN

This will be short. It's late and I'm exhausted. Grandma and Grandpa got home safe today. They came in just after noon. They said they had a really good time and were really glad they made the trip. I can tell they are tired, though. Dad seems like he did really well. He didn't seem nearly as worn out as I expected him to be. Rob and I spent the day watching kids and shopping and working around the house. Julie had to work from late afternoon until late night. Megan stopped by in the afternoon. She hung around and helped a bit. She's got a bad ear infection and is not feeling too great. She's been putting in a lot of hours at her work so we haven't seen much of her lately. I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I guess I'm going to stay home with Jonathon tomorrow since Rob has some responsibilities at church. It's that time of year when we don't dare take him. We had been taking him to Sacrament meeting and then bringing him home to nap while Sunday School was going on. After having him get so sick the last couple of weeks we decided not to take any more chances this Winter. I only teach every three weeks so Rob and I are going to switch off on Sundays through the Winter. It is not worth having a very sick little boy--and respiratory issues are SO SCARY! Well, better get some sleep. Night.

No comments: