Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A FEW NOTES

Grandpa's shot hasn't kicked in yet. His shoulder was actually bothering him a bit more than normal today. The doctor told him that could happen before the cortizone began to help.We are still crossing our fingers and toes that it will kick in soon. Grandma weeded the side/front flower garden this afternoon to get it ready for Winter. We have been really lucky to have second chance at a little warmth here. It's been in the mid-sixties all week. Carly is almost forty pounds! I can't believe it. She is 39.6 lbs, She has been after me to measure her and I haven't done it yet but I am going to do it tomorrow. She is getting so big. She is going to be out of a car seat before we know it. I am pretty sure she is growing a half an inch a day--at least this last month! Well, that's the news from here today!

No comments: