Sunday, October 9, 2011

I ONLY TEASE THOSE I LIKE SO I'LL BE NICE TO YOU FROM NOW ON. LOL!

Our plans changed today for church when I came down with a huge migraine. Rob stayed home with Jonathon so I could stay in bed. Only Julie and Carly went to church. Grandma ended up fixing dinner but she and Grandpa were so tired they decided to have dinner in their room so it was just Rob, Julie, Carly, Jono and me at the table for dinner. The thing was Carly and Julie were sitting across from each other and it didn't take us long to figure out they were both in ultra crabby moods. Finally, I asked what was wrong with them. I didn't get more than a look from Julie and a grunt from Carly. We ignored their moods for a few more minutes until their moods interrupted our ambience again. This time I asked if something had happened at church to make them both cranky. Still I was met with grunts and crusty looks. I asked again with more earnestness, "Seriously, what's wrong with you two? At that moment, Carly happened to sneeze. I immediately responded with, "Are you Sneezy . . . or Grumpy?" She looked a little confused but Julie got a slight grin on her face. Rob said; "Well, that's easy, she's grumpy!" I said; "Well, what does that make Julie?" Rob said; "Oh, that hasn't changed." He and I caught each other's eye and at the same time said, "She's Dopey!" Finally, a big smile came across Julie's face and we all started laughing--and neither one of them were grumpy for the rest of the evening. :)

No comments: