Monday, October 12, 2009

SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS SICK

Jonathon is having a relapse, I think. He hasn't been able to keep much down all day. We have all been thrown up on. Well, at least all the women folk. He seems to have a deal with the men. You know, it's a guy thing and they stand by each other. So, it wouldn't be cool to throw up on Dad or Grandpa.

Carly has still been sporting a small fever, a cough and a runny nose. A little Tylenol and she is as good as new for a few hours, though.

Took Grandma and Grandpa to the doctor today. They have the Gomboo. It's okay because they have medicine for the Gomboo and we got some. Really liked the doctor, though. She was so good I think I'll change doctors myself!

Megan is sick too. She hasn't been able to come by and see the munchkins for several days--not wanting to re-infect them with more germs.

I haven't felt good for days but I don't think I have the full and complete Gomboo yet. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. Hopefully, Rob and Julie won't fall to the germs either. It sure does seem like everybody around here is or has been sick. I'm tired of the germs living in our house. I'm ready to kick them to the curb. Wish it were that easy!

No comments: