Sunday, October 25, 2009

A BETTER DAY

Today was a much better day. My Dad felt a lot better; just really tired. I think he is on his way to a full recovery, though. Yay!

Everybody was tired here today. We all wanted to just take naps or stay in bed. Jonathon had me up all night long. He is still having trouble keeping food down. We started him on soy formula last night but that hasn't seemed to make any difference. I don't think it's about what we are feeding him. I'm wondering if he has reflux or something like that.

We started giving him the meds our family doctor prescribed for him a week ago. These are the same ones the hospital docs said not to give him at the point we took him in there. Well, we waited and there hasn't been any improvement so we are trying the meds. I just feel so helpless and so sorry for him. As a mom, you just don't have a clue what to do for him and you really feel like you should be able to fix it. I just don't know how! Darn it all. I am hoping the meds help. He did have a blessing tonight, too, so that should help as well.

He is almost asleep and I am really hoping he will sleep for several hours because this mommy is worn out and definitely needs some BEAUTY SLEEP!

No comments: