Saturday, October 10, 2009

HE'S GOT AHOLD OF MY HEART!

Literally! Look at that. He's holding onto my heart necklace! And check out those chubby cheeks! I just love them! They especially make me happy since he has managed to gain weight while he has been sick. Yep, my little guy is up to 8 lbs 7 ounces and he's 22 inches long! He might have come early but I think he's going to catch up just fine.

I know this picture is a little fuzzy but I just had to put it on here anyway because it shows his little chubby cheeks so clearly! See how big they are? He is not only getting well but he's putting enough weight on that he has something to fight with should he get sick again. He's a smart little boy:)


He's just plain cute here and so peaceful. I love this little guy so much! He is a happy little boy, too. Not to mention that he brings us a ton of happiness also! I just love the way he grabbed ahold of the heart on my necklace. Isn't that sweet?!

No comments: