Monday, October 26, 2009

REFLUX? REALLY? CAN IT BE THAT SIMPLE?

O.K. So, now it seems we think baby boy has reflux. Actually, I took that diagnosis to the doc today and he seemed to agree with me. Hubby and I have tried everything else, including changing his formula to Soy which he hates. I am thrilled to report after one dose of medication Jonathon is sleeping like the happiest camper ever! He only spit up a small bit after his bedtime feeding (unheard of) and he seems less frantic in general.

Wow. Could it be this simple? Not that this is a small thing. I mean he has a small hole in his stomach but it can be treated and healed? We may actually know what has been wrong and have the answer after weeks of him throwing up his bottles. I can't tell you how much peace of mind this is giving me already just to watch my little guy sleep peacefully. I love him so much and it has been so hard to watch him go through this and not be able to do anything to help. Thank goodness for prayers and blessings. Thanks everyone.

No comments: