Sunday, October 4, 2009

OLD HOME WEEK

It feels like "Old Home Week" here--although, I suppose the old home is in the wrong place and isn't quite the right home to begin with. Still, all the right people are coming and going so the feel is the same. Aunt Sarah showed up with her brood this morning for a bit and then they had to disappear for a few hours to visit friends in their old stomping grounds. They came back this evening and are spending the rest of the weekend with us.

We all stayed up much too late tonight talking and catching up. Sarah and I didn't stop until almost 1:30 a.m. Grandma hung in there with us until nearly midnight. Grandpa was there til nearly midnight but his eyelids were shut--so, I don't think he gets to count that time.

It is nearly 2:00 a.m. now. Jonathon has not felt well since about noon so I am still up with him. I think we finally found something to settle his tummy so he and I will get to go to sleep soon. It sure is nice having my family all in one place. Blessings abound. God is good.

No comments: