Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MOM . . . MOM . . . MOM . . . MOM . . . MOM . . . MOM . . .

Carly is in the cutest stage. She is a little parrot. We really have to be careful what we say because she repeats it. Last night, at the dinner table she had the word "awesome" on the brain and lips. I'd never even heard her say the word before and it was so cute coming out of her mouth. I think for me, the funniest thing she does is just to say "Mom" over and over again. I will even have answered her and she just keeps saying "Mom" in the same tone and speed until she is sure she has my rapt attention. She absolutely cracks me up.

She is fascinated with having her grandparents here and just has to be wherever they are--whether it's upstairs or downstairs. Sometimes she is in such a hurry to join them she about knocks them over on their way down the stairs. We've had to start making her stay at the top of the stairs until they get to the bottom and that just really upsets her. She just can't understand why she can't be underfoot. She's just sure they need her to be right with them. She is a funny, funny kid. You should come watch the fun!

No comments: