Thursday, October 22, 2009

IT'S 3:00 A.M. AND ALL IS NOT WELL

First of all, I'm still awake! I just got Bubby boy to sleep about a half hour ago and I'm sure he'll wake up wanting another bottle in about an hour. I've spent the last 4.5 hours trying to order pictures of this handsome boy and they still aren't ordered! I hate ordering digital photos! Maybe it's just Sam's Club or maybe it's doing it online but no matter what I do the process is never simple! I am just ordering 4x6 prints of snapshots I've taken and it keeps making me crop them over and over again. Plus, it double loads some of them and that drives me nuts. Then I have to search through them and delete duplicates but I have to notice that they are duplicates first! Arrgh!

I did order one time from Walmart but they just cut everyone's heads off and their coloring wasn't any good. I do like my digital camera and the ease of it and all but getting the actual photo's is a pain in the behind! Does anyone know a simpler way to do this?! If so, please tell me.

I'm posting some photos of Carly below. I dressed her up really cute today and asked Julie to take some photos of her. When I pulled them up just now I noticed that only a few came out very well because part way through either Julie or Carly smudged the lens so there is a blur in the middle of the photos. It's too bad because the pictures after these ones were of them in their Halloween Costumes and they were really cute but the lens was even dirtier on those ones. They didn't turn out at all. I think these ones of Carly are pretty cute even with a little blur.

Enjoy! I gotta go crash before baby Jon wakes up and wants to eat!



No comments: