Monday, October 19, 2009

I NEED SOME EXERCISE . . .

Either that or I've got to stop putting every piece of sugar and chocolate I see in my mouth. Nah, that's not gonna happen. I need some exercise! But what do I do when my tired is tired?! I don't know but I have to figure something out. I think it's one of those bad circles you get into. You crave sugar because your body needs exercise and better food but you don't have time so you eat crud on the run and don't exercise so your body keeps being exhausted and craving all the wrong foods. Grrr. Gotta take a minute and do something right so I can feel a little better and less tired even when Junior isn't letting me sleep.

Hey, if you need a chuckle or two go check out this website. My daughter Megan turned me on to it. It's called My Life Is Average and is a bunch of snippets people share about their lives. Some of them are pretty funny! http://mylifeisaverage.com
Have a terrific day and if you get a chance, do a hundred sit-ups for me! :)

No comments: