Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GOOD NEWS

Jonathon's virus panel came back and it showed no viruses, no pneumonia or any other illness! That leaves us with the good, old-fashioned cold. It's a doozy, though. It has hung on and clung on without abandon for several weeks now!

Boy, I don't know what I would do if my parents weren't here. They have saved me by helping handle Carly in the mornings when I have been up most of the night with Jonathon. Mostly she just needs someone she can chatter to who doesn't mind having their ear talked off! Oh, and you have to keep an eye on her to make sure she isn't disassembling something she shouldn't be or swallowing some random piece of plastic, metal or wood. Yah, if it fits in her mouth she figures it belongs in her stomach! Go figure!

I sure hope I'm being an equal help to them in other ways. This last week has been especially hard, though with Jonathon being so sick. Hopefully, this will all pass soon.

If you're reading this say a prayer for all the sickies in our home. We need to get better and get rested really soon. Here's hoping we are well on our way! :)

No comments: