Friday, October 16, 2009

IS IT REALLY FRIDAY AGAIN?

I can't believe a whole week has gone by again. It's Julie's night again. That means sleep for me. Don't feel bad for her now--she gave me Friday nights as a birthday gift. It makes me smile when I think about it. So, ask me why it's after midnight and I'm not asleep. Because I'm STUPID-that's why! I should be but I'm staying up to write this blog--and check email and other things I didn't get to today. Dumb, dumb, dumb . . . My mind keeps whispering "Sleep while you can silly." And I should. I will soon.

Carly got two baths today--the one she got when she first woke up and the one she got after her nap when she had poured her bottle of milk all over herself, her hair and her bed. Yah, she looked great. She is now banned from having bottles in bed with her. She is something else!

Well, off to count sheep, my friends.

No comments: