Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A LITTLE KID TALK

This afternoon the kids had a friend over, a little 3 year old girl they play with. Jono asked her if she liked another 3 year old girl they all know and often play with. She shook her head "no". That surprised me because they all play together fairly often. So, I looked at her and encouragingly said, "Oh, yes you do. I'm sure you do." Again, she shook her head "no." At this point, Carly chimed in and said, "Um, I think they broke up!" I nearly bust a gut laughing when she said that. Kids are so funny!

Hmmm. How does one three year old girl break up with another three year old girl . . . exactly? Well, I'm not quite sure, but I'll bet it would have been fun to watch! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

That's hilarious! It's funny getting glimpses of the world through their eyes.

Nellybelly said...

So true Shelli! I think I should walk around with a notebook because I forget so many of the funny conversations they have. They crack me up all the time, though.

Good to hear from you. Hope you're doing well!