Monday, May 6, 2013

MORE KID TALK

Last night Carly asked me a big question.
Mom, Did Heavenly Father make Santa Claus? (I had to think really quickly, really carefully how I was going to answer her question--since I realize it could come back to bite me someday.)
So, I told her "Yes, Heavenly Father made everyone." 
She looked at me really quizzically and said, "Everyone~even Santa Claus?"  
Yes, everyone--even Santa Claus!"
"Wow" she said, "That's a really big job!"

My little girl makes me laugh so hard sometimes! She is excited tonight because she bit into an apple and found out she has her very first loose tooth. She's thrilled--and all I can hear in my head is "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My . . . " It's a big scary world and my little girl is growing up too fast for me. Wah! ;)


No comments: