Friday, May 24, 2013

REPORTING IN

Grandma and Grandpa went to Idaho today to see their oldest Grandson graduate from high school. Ian, Sarah's son graduated this evening from American Falls High School. We are all very proud of him. He is a very smart and handsome young man. Grandma called to let me know they got there without any problems. They just went up for tonight and will drive back home tomorrow.

Rob, the kids and I spent the day in the yard. I don't think I've ever pulled so many weeds before. We are not the best gardeners in the world -- so, let's just say that our garden spot had overgrown with weeds between last year and this year. I spent a good couple of hours pulling them out. Then Rob went through with some contraption that made the area even more clear. Hopefully, that's all (or at least the most) weed pulling we will have to do this year.

Well, I'm bushed. Gonna pack it in for tonight. More later.

No comments: