Friday, February 15, 2013

SOMEONE IS FIVE TODAY!

It's nearly 1:00 a.m. so I will make this brief. A few hours ago I kissed the most beautiful little four year old princess goodnight and in the morning she will awaken a five year old princess! She is so excited she can hardly stand it! This Mamma can hardly believe it! It seems such a short time ago I was holding that tiny baby girl in my arms. What a treasure she is in our lives. What an absolute joy. Carly we love you so much and are so proud of the amazing little girl you are becoming! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!



Where are you going my baby, my own?


Turn around and you're two . . .






Turn around and you're four . . . 
Turn around and you're a young girl going out of the door . . .


HEY, WAIT ONE SECOND! YOU'RE ONLY FIVE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOING OUT THE DOOR?! ~ ~ YOU GET BACK IN HERE YOUNG LADY!! RIGHT NOW!  LOL!


No comments: