Monday, February 18, 2013

BACK TO NORMAL

After all the partying we are back to our normal routine. Jono started coughing a bit yesterday and a little bit more today so we are on alert. We have him bundled up like a winter commercial for cough syrup - and that's just to go to bed for the night. He is less than thrilled but we are taking no chances on his health.

It has felt like it's been a little warmer here lately even though the temperature dial right now is reading 33 degrees. I think it's the fact that the sun has been out more than usual. I've even run a few errands without a coat--although, by the time I was done I was wishing I'd worn one.

Grandma and Grandpa got out today and did some shopping and ran some errands. Grandpa came back pretty worn out but I think it did him good to get out of the house.

I think I have a little bit of the cold Jono has so I will stop for now since I'm not feeling really great. I will try to write more tomorrow. Night all. 

No comments: