Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MY DAY TODAY

We took Dad back to the Spine doctor today and surprise--he still has one! Lol! Seriously though, between Dad and the Doc they decided he should stay on the course of physical therapy he is on. Dad feels like it is doing some good. The doc wants him to continue another 3-4 weeks and then check back in. Unless he starts to have more pain this is a safer/healthier course of action than having a cortizone shot which might not work at all and if it did would be a fairly short term help. Julie is going to her high school Cotillion on the 7th. I took her to get some things to go with her dress today. She is really excited. She has been to a Sadie Hawkins before but this is the first time she has been asked to a dance. Carly and I made candy tonight. She was so funny. She told me she wanted a treat. I told her I was going to make some toffee later and if she was good she could have some. She looked at me and got really stern and said, "MOM, I DON'T WANT ANY COFFEE! I just about busted a gut! I then had to explain to her that I wasn't talking about the stuff Grandma and Grandpa drink every morning but about some really good candy I make. She liked that idea much better. Lol!

No comments: