Friday, December 30, 2011

JONO BROKE THE CHICKEN BREAST

Jono broke one of the kid movie dvd's this morning. He's been getting ahold of a lot of them lately and opening them and trying to take them out of the cases. They are pretty easy to break if you don't know the secret to removing them - and most two year olds don't. So, Julie came running in really upset and showed me the dvd case and said, "Look, Jono broke it!" I wasn't nearly as upset as she was when I found out it was the "Chicken Run" dvd. I'm not as into the kid/cartoon movies as everyone else in the house is. (Shame on me.) Maybe it's because I have to watch all of them 72 times a day when they first come out. Call me crazy. Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa went out for awhile. Grandpa went to PT and Grandma to run some errands. When they came back, almost before I could say hello, Carly rushed out to greet them. She had something important to tell them. I didn't even know anything was weighing on her mind but apparently it was. As Grandma walked in the door, she yelled, "Grandma, Jono broke Chicken Breast!" Grandma got the oddest look on her face and looked at me for clarification. I was laughing and shaking my head "No". I said, "No, he didn't." That only made Carly more insistent. "Yes, he did Mom, he broke the Chicken Breast movie!" Oh, out of the mouth of babes! Finally, I explained to Grandma but it was a pretty funny moment! I didn't really like that movie all that much anyway. Lol!

No comments: