Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THERE'S SNOW PLACE LIKE HOME

We woke up to falling snow this morning. It was kind of a surprise since I hadn't heard it in the forecast. It came down pretty light at first but it did finally start sticking. I don't think we have more than an inch or two on the ground but there is a pretty blanket of white across it now. I got a tiny bit of shopping done today but that was about it. Julie felt well enough to go back to school. She had a ton of homework to catch up on. It's surprising what missing one day will do to you when you are a Senior. I do love that she has a cooking class. Part of her homework was an assignment to make dinner. I just LOVE that! She made spaghetti for us and it was delicious! I think it tastes so much better when you don't have to make it yourself! Yum!

No comments: