Tuesday, December 20, 2011

UPDATE ON MOM

Mom is home and resting as comfortably as a person can with a catheter. She has some pain but is doing pretty well. Between Sarah and I we are trying to wait on her hand and foot so she doesn't have to move a muscle since she told us it only hurts when she moves. Dad has been really good about taking care of himself today, too. Mom usually does a ton for him and he has been really self-sustaining today. He went with Mom and I to the hospital and I think it tired him out pretty good. It was interesting because even the kids were really polite and good tonight in Grandma and Grandpa's bedroom. They seemed to know something was different. They didn't try to climb on their bed or on them. The played really nicely and were "almost" quiet. I did say "ALMOST." Lol! Well, that's about it for today. I will keep you posted on the recovery here. Night all.

No comments: