Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RAINY DAY

It rained off and on all day today so I wasn't able to finish my weed work. I still have a little to do on the side of the house. I think Dad is anxious to get some flowers planted. I would love to have the yard looking nice, too. It's nice to have someone around who knows what they are doing because I certainly don't! I love flowers but I have just never had a green thumb and I have also never enjoyed working in the yard. Wish I did.

Jonathon, even at nine months, still doesn't sleep through the night. Don't know what I'm going to do with that boy. Keep hoping he will surprise me and do it. But he hasn't yet. He also doesn't usually go to sleep until really late. Sure makes for one tired Momma. I did get him to sleep about twenty minutes ago--so, about 12:30 a.m. Hopefully, he will sleep most of the night.

Think I'd better finish and get in bed so I can get some rest too. No real news here. More later. N.

No comments: