Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BLOWN AWAY

We've nearly been blown away today. We've had heavy winds all day gusting at times up to 74 mph. It's been kind of crazy because we did some work outside so we really got to feel exactly how windy it was. It even blew a semi-trailer over on the freeway. It also got really cold about 4:00 p.m. I think the wind is supposed to continue through the night and part of tomorrow with a little rain before it subsides. This has been the wierdest June I can remember.

Carly got to go to her first birthday party today. (At least it's the first one I remember her going to.) It was her best friend Isaac's 4th birthday. Yes, she loves an older man. I'm hoping she will grow out of it. Lol! Anyway, she had lots of fun and as always was sad when it came time to go home. My baby girl loves to go bye-bye!

I am having a horrible time keeping Jonathon out of the dog's dishes. First it was the dog food. Now, it's the dog's water. I remember with Carly--she used to dump the dogs water all the time. I am determined not to go through that again. Bubby is just at the "splashing his hands in the water" stage right now. I don't know what the fascination is unless it's just the fact that it is down on their level. Grrrrrr.

Well, not much going on here. Just hoping to stay put amidst all these winds. Till tomorrow--I'm just hanging on tight!

No comments: