Thursday, June 24, 2010

RIP VAN WHO?

OK, so you have seen this picture before? I'm not trying to pull something over on you, in fact, just the opposite. Rob just looked at my blog today and lovingly corrected me on my children's stories. Turns out I had this labeled Rumpelstilt . . . Who? He reminded me it was Rip Van Winkle who slept for so long not Rumpelstiltskin. How I got that mixed up I have no idea. And no, you don't need to start making suggestions. I'm sure you can come up with lots of ideas of how I got that so mixed up at my age. I'd rather stay in the dark about it, thank you! And keep in mind that none of you caught the mistake, either--or if you did, you were at least kind enough not to correct me in cyberspace!

You know, even when he told me I had to have him remind me what Rumpelstiltskin's story was all about. And to tell you the truth, I'm still a little fuzzy on it. I guess I will have to go read it again--maybe this time to my kids. In the meantime, I'm going to make like Rip Van Winkle for several hours . . .

Oh yah, why are you seeing this picture again? Because I don't know how to fix the title without reposting it again. Otherwise I would have been really sly and never admitted my mistake publicly! Lol!


Original Post
Jonathon fell asleep just crawling across the floor the other night so Julie stuck a pillow under his head and covered him with his blanket. What a cutie. Such a tired boy!

No comments: