Friday, June 4, 2010

TODAY

Julie's last day of school was today. Yay for Summer break! It will be so nice to have two more hands around the house for the next few months. Rob has been working another long day. It's 10:30 p.m. as I'm writing this and he's still not done. He has the next several days off though. Our fifth wedding anniversary is on Sunday so he has Monday and Tuesday off and we are going to do a little celebrating. We have some fun plans and he can have a nice long, non-working weekend!

We spent 5 or 6 hours on the flower beds today and made a ton of progress. Although, we still have a bunch more to do. Wow, I really dislike gardening. Don't get me wrong. I love the outcome, but I don't like the process at all. If it were just planting or a little bit of weeding, I could handle that but this having to get the hard dirt softened is too much! It's the kind of hard labor I picture prisoners in labor camps having to do for the rest of their lives. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little--but only a little. Ye Gads!

Well, I was going to go on but Jonathon just woke up and he's telling me off so I'd better go pick him up. More later. :}

No comments: