Monday, June 7, 2010

DARN IT, DARN IT, DARN IT!

My blogger is being stupid again. I had a couple of cool videos to post from our trip and it won't let me put them on right now. I will have to try and figure them out later, I guess because it's after midnight now and I've tried for over a half an hour.

We got up slowly this morning at our hotel and then went to eat lunch at a really good Chinese restaurant we don't get to very often. Then we came home. The kids were glad to see us and I'm pretty sure even Grandma and Grandpa were glad we came home. They were sitting outside planting some gorgeous flowers when we pulled in. They had been mighty busy from the looks of things so we jumped in and helped. It's really starting to look nice around here.

We are hearing that Harold Barnett is having some heart problems similar to what Dad had. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers everyone. I'm sure this is a stressful time for all of them.

Well, that's all I know for now. Good night all. Love ya, Nancy

No comments: