Sunday, June 13, 2010

A SLOW, SLOW SUNDAY

Grandma and Grandpa have been all over the state today with Richard and Nancy. They finally came home tonight around nine. They have been staying about an hour from home in the same hotel the McCammack's were staying in for the past two days and they would take off sight-seeing from there. I think they all had a good time and got to see lot's of neat things. It's been great to have some GC friends in the neighborhood.

Today was really a slow Sunday. I blame Jonathon. Probably because he didn't let me go to sleep until 3:00 a.m. and then got me up a few times in the night for a bottle. That meant I didn't feel like getting up and going to church but instead slept most of the day away. I hate it when I do that but it's about the only way to catch up and have any energy for the week.

Steve, Emily and the kids came over tonight and played games and made fudge. Megan and I stayed upstairs and watched a scary episode of Medium I had DVR'd. Other than that it was just a lazy old day. I wish I had something exciting to report but alas, I'm fresh out of exciting news. So, just like Jonathon . . . think I will crawl toward my bed and hopefully fall asleep mid-crawl! Lol! Til tomorrow . . .


No comments: