Thursday, June 10, 2010

CARLY'S NEW 'DOO

I decided to walk on the treadmill this afternoon so I took a late shower. I was still doing my hair and makeup when I realized it was getting close to time to start dinner. Since I wasn't quite finished getting ready I left my curlers and curler picks out so I could finish afterward.

Dinner was pretty close to ready when I heard Carly say something several times about "doing her own hair." I fixing my hair, Mama. Doing my hair, Mama by myself. My hair pretty Mama" When I finally got a look at her it was pretty funny. Her hair is pulled into puffs ( or ponytails) right now so she couldn't get the rollers in. I guess this is the best she could do. She watches me do my hair with hot rollers every day. I guess this is her interpretation of it. Not too shabby--just pretty darn funny!

No comments: