Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OUR DAY

Julie and I had Galvanic spa treatments this morning. A friend came to the house to show us this new technology. It's a sort of anti-aging system--so to speak. It was interesting and I'm sure we each look at least ten years younger. Unfortunately, Julie now looks only 6 years old, while I look a marvelous 26! Lol!

Early afternoon, Mom, Dad and I headed out to vote. It was a Primary Election Day here. Only a couple of races on the ballot but we made sure we got our votes in and counted.

Tonight when Rob got home I went with him to vote and then we headed off to Home Depot and got some neat rock to do a border around one section of the flower beds. Rob is really talented at building things. No sooner had we gotten home than it seemed he had it together. He still has to add some mortar to it but it looks great. When we have it all finished I will post pictures.

Well, goodnight all.

No comments: